Photo of the Day: Question
A question I am led to believe is: a sentence worded or expressed so as to elicit information: e.g. What is your name?
I snapped this photograph on Istiklal avenue on a tour of Istanbul shortly after visiting the Galata Tower, formerly known as the Tower of Christ. A quick look to my right whilst walking on Istiklal avenue towards Taksim square unearthed this sight. The man seemed to be deeply in thought but what struck me was the graffiti of the question mark behind him. He was oblivious to it of course but his demeanour seemed to suggest he had a question or two on his own mind. Try as I may I will never be able to figure out what it was that had so forcefully occupied his mind.
All I could do is perhaps speculate. Could he have been asking…….?
However, before you delve into what he could have been thinking about or asking, i’ll like to invite you to tell us what you think the answers to the questions are by choosing one question and answering it.
- Does God exist?
- What will happen when I die?
- What is the one thing I could do to make the world a better place?
- Can I change my destiny?
- What is the difference between happiness and joy?
- Who decides what is good and evil?
- What is love?
- Is it possible to be poor and happy?
- How do I define who is a terrorist and who is a freedom fighter?
- Do I have a soul and will my soul die one day?
- Why am I here on earth?
- What is my purpose here on earth?
- Why do some people hate abortion?
- Which is the greatest religion?
NB: Feel free to suggest more questions you think should be on the list.